Saturday, March 17, 2007

This particular piece was written by me in a SDOOP class :).

I will love you
And you won't even come to know
Masking my emotions by subtleties and stupidity
By indifference and callousness

You think I'm stupid
But,I'm not
You think I don't understand anything
But,I do

When we'll be alone or something
I will try to be as casual as I can
I will want to hold you
But,I won't
I will want to caress you
But,I won't

I will wait for you after the college
But,I won't make it obvious
I will care for you always
But,you won't even understand
I will wipe tears from your eyes
Without even touching you

And even if by mistake I may say something mawkish,giving you a hint about my feelings
And you would want to ask, what does that mean
I will start laughing loudly and change the topic
Even though I will be crying on the inside
Yes,I'll cry
And you won't even come to know

I will watch you from a distance
Imagining that you are mine
I will love you always
Well knowing the fact that I may not be loved back in return
Yes,I'll love you
And you won't even come to know

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good tanul.
getting things right, eh?

Vivek said...

Nice one, dude!